cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Set analysis - constant values regardless of the filters

Good Morning,

I am trying to create a KPI that shows the number of orders in arrears, according to the intervals that I defined:

1 day late

2 to 3 days late

4 to 6 days late

7 to 15 days late

+16 days late

In addition to the number of days in arrears, I need to consider two other constraints: vMissingUnit <0 and OrdStatus = confirm.

I want to show the number of overdue orders for each of the ranges in different views and so I need to write 5 expressions.

I started with some like this but it is not working:

1 day late -

Count({1<vNoDaysLate={"1"}, vNoMissingUnits={"<=1"}, OrdStat={"CONFIRM"}>}ItemOrd)

2 to 3 days late -

Count({1<vNoDaysLate={"2,3"}, vNoMissingUnits={"<=1"}, OrdStat={"CONFIRM"}>}ItemOrd)

I want these values to be constant regardless of the filters in use in my app.

Can someone help me, please? Thank you!

8 Replies
sunny_talwar

What is vNoMissingUnits? Is this a field or variable?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

It's a variable!

sunny_talwar

What is the expression or field behind it? If it is a field... then it might still work... but you cannot have function on the left hand side of a set modifier

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Its a function... vNoMissingUnit = FinUnits - OrdUnits, where FinUnits and OrdUnits are fields... vNoDaysLate is also a function. Can't I have variables like this two on the left side of a set modifier? Thank You!

sunny_talwar

Nope, this is not allowed... what are you trying to do? May be there is an alternative?

sunny_talwar

May be this

Count({1<ItemOrd = {"=Match(vNoDaysLate, 2, 3) and vNoMissingUnits <= 1 and OrdStat = 'CONFIRM' "}>}ItemOrd)

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thank you!

This expression doesn't work because it doesn't recognize vNoDaysLate and vNoMissingUnits as variables.

I am trying to create a KPI that shows the number of orders in arrears, according to the intervals that I defined:

1 day late

2 to 3 days late

4 to 6 days late

7 to 15 days late

+16 days late

The problem is that us intervals aren't a field so I don't know how to do it

sunny_talwar

Would you be able to share a sample?