Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mtabernad
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Set analysis for date does not work

Hi community,

I have this table:

Screenshot at Oct 22 12-32-27.png

I want to calculate the sum of numattacks where id_threat_type = 5 and date = 2020-10-16. The result should be 194, but it shows 0:

Screenshot at Oct 22 12-56-20.png

Screenshot at Oct 22 12-55-25.png

I think it could be a date format problem. In the script date variables are like this (D/M/YYYY):

Screenshot at Oct 22 12-53-16.png

But when date field shows up in a table its format is 'YYYY-M-D' as you. can see in previous captures. I do not know how. to solve it. 

Thank you in advance!

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

I can see you've missed {} for date like how you've done for {'5'}?

And this is not recommended rather try this way for date {"$(=Date(MakeDate(2020, 10,16), 'YYYY-MM-DD'))"}

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Anil_Babu_Samineni

I can see you've missed {} for date like how you've done for {'5'}?

And this is not recommended rather try this way for date {"$(=Date(MakeDate(2020, 10,16), 'YYYY-MM-DD'))"}

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)