Qlik Community

Qlik Sense App Development

Discussion board where members can learn more about Qlik Sense App Development and Usage.

Announcements
BARC’s The BI Survey 19 makes it official. BI users love Qlik. GET REPORT
stevenoga1
New Contributor II

Setting Pivot Table row cell color based on cell value exceeding Mean + 3* Stdev for the row

I have a pivot table.  The row values are server events (EVENT).  The columns are the range of dates across which the server events were opened(OPEN_DATE).  The measure is a count of the server events opened on each date (TCOUNT)

I want to create a Background Color expression that will cause a cell to turn red if ....  the total number of events opened on that date (TCOUNT) for a given server event (EVENT) exceeds AVG(TCOUNT) + 3* STDEV(TCOUNT) .   

I am pretty new with expressions so any assistance on this would be greatly appreciated. 

Tags (3)
Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
stevenoga1
New Contributor II

Re: Setting Pivot Table row cell color based on cell value exceeding Mean + 3* Stdev for the row

Solved it...  Thanks

View solution in original post

2 Replies
stevenoga1
New Contributor II

Re: Setting Pivot Table row cell color based on cell value exceeding Mean + 3* Stdev for the row

Solved it...  Thanks

View solution in original post

Highlighted
stevenoga1
New Contributor II

My Solution

=IF (RowNo() <> 0 AND ColumnNo() <> 0

AND Open_Date > MAX(ALL Open_Date)-40    /* only applies equation to the most current 40 days /*

AND SUM(Case_CNT) >= Aggr(Avg(Aggr(SUM(Case_CNT),Open_Date,Standard_Event)) + 3 * Stdev(Aggr(SUM(Case_CNT),Open_Date,Standard_Event)),Standard_Event), Red(), White())