Qlik Community

Qlik Sense App Development

Discussion board where members can learn more about Qlik Sense App Development and Usage.

stephenhasson
Contributor

Sheet background colour / color

Hi,

In the 'Qlik Cloud Open' area of Qlik Cloud a number of example apps are provided which are very useful.

In some of these the sheet's background colour is non-white (show below), which makes the graphs/tables etc stand out and overall gives a much better look to the screen. I can't find any way to set the background colour of the sheet.

Is this not possible in my version (Qlik Cloud Business).

Thanks.Capture.JPG

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
stephenhasson
Contributor

Re: Sheet background colour / color

Thanks for your response. I found the correct button setting, so problem solved .

The 'create your own theme' link looks very interesting, but as I'm on Cloud I don't think this would work for me.

Thanks again,

Stephen

5 Replies
YoussefBelloum
Esteemed Contributor

Hi,

you have 2 options here:

1. when you open the "hub" on your qlik cloud, on the right corner, you will see a "config" button, inside there is some parameters to change, like the background color of the sheet.

2. a very recent feature to build your own theme by barryharmsen (just follow the steps)

SenseTheme: A Visual Theme Builder for Qlik Sense

stephenhasson
Contributor

Thanks for your response. I found the correct button setting, so problem solved .

The 'create your own theme' link looks very interesting, but as I'm on Cloud I don't think this would work for me.

Thanks again,

Stephen

YoussefBelloum
Esteemed Contributor

No problem, so what is that button finally ?

stephenhasson
Contributor

This is the one :

Capture.JPG

YoussefBelloum
Esteemed Contributor

very good. never use it.

good luck

Community Browser