Qlik Community

Qlik Sense App Development

Discussion board where members can learn more about Qlik Sense App Development and Usage.

Announcements
Qlik® Product Spotlight: Discover what’s possible. Get more from our products.
See for yourself. Register today.
d4rlie891
Not applicable

Show specific Value on Search

Hi,

Just want to know, when I click Search on COL_KEY Field, is it possible if I just want to show certain values (let say value : 3,4,5).

Search.jpg

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable

Re: Show specific Value on Search

Hi Darmawan,

If you restrict COL_Key it will show only 3 values in COL_Key column under your table  or you can create a new field an restrict COL_Key to 3 values and placed above the table  but I don't think you are looking for this . So the answer of your question is NO.

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

4 Replies
kaushik_solanki
Not applicable

Hi,

I dont think so, because search will operate on entire field value.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

d4rlie891
Not applicable

Hi,

I see, I thought the color of COL_KEY 3, 4, 5 are White and the others are Gray.

Thanks for your information

kaushik_solanki
Not applicable

Hi,

If you got the answer please mark the post as correct ans.

Below link will help.

Qlik Community Tip: Marking Replies as Correct or Helpful

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Not applicable

Hi Darmawan,

If you restrict COL_Key it will show only 3 values in COL_Key column under your table  or you can create a new field an restrict COL_Key to 3 values and placed above the table  but I don't think you are looking for this . So the answer of your question is NO.

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.