cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorting of some fields

Hay everyone,

I am facing problem to sort two columns in my table. Sorting on two different column using two different-2 columns.

How can do this . 

5 Replies
YoussefBelloum
Champion
Champion

Hi,

Columns type ? what kind of sorting you're trying to make ? on what kind of objects ?

you can share some screen shots or sample app if you can

rubenmarin

Hi Akshay, for straight table you can sort just by clicking column name to sort.

In case of pivot tables it can be a bit more complicated: by default, in the sort tab, you can choose how to sort the values, to set some selectable sort you can set each expression to "sort by expression" and use variable or island field to select wich column to sort.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

problem.jpg

HELLO FRNDS,

I have to sort OUR_BALANCE  column using DIVI and GLDV And There_BALANCE column using UNIT and GLDV CODE. I am use set expression

sum({<TDATE={"<=$(=max(TDATE))"}>}OUR_BALANCE)

sum({<TDATE={"<=$(=max(TDATE))"}>}THERE_BALANCE).

Help me to sortout this problem.

Thanks

rubenmarin

Hi Akshay, in a straigh table you only need to click on column titles to change to sort, if you sort by DIVI and GLDV... GLDV ID or GLDV CODE?.

You can sort by expression GLDV CODE in Sort tab, expand the dimension and select sort by expression:

sum({<TDATE={"<=$(=max(TDATE))"}>}THERE_BALANCE).

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Ruben, in straight table when i click on filter pane of date field it is automatically sort balance fields so tell me how can i do this using set expression or load script. what options i use too solve this problem.