Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
joeybird
Creator III
Creator III

Stacked Bar Chart Dimension - qlik sense

Hi

I have a stacked bar chart, that shows how many days customers orders process takes...in each department

I wish to use CustomerID as my dimension, but it keeps grouping up the totals

I can use Separate OrderID and its fine, and for example it will then show separate grouped totals for each order... but I want to show e.g show two CustomerID 1 on the dimension axis.

is this possible?

please help

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gysbert_Wassenaar

CustomerID1

CustomerID1

CustomerID2

CustomerID3

CustomerID3

CustomerID3

I can't see why CustomerID1 is different from CustomerID1 and CustomerID1. And neither can Qlik Sense. So you will have to make explicit why CustomerID1 isn't CustomerID1 and isn't CustomerID1 either. In other words: make them unique values.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

I'm afraid you lost me on the second sentence. Can you post a small qlik sense app that shows what you mean?

but I want to show e.g show two CustomerID 1 on the dimension axis.

You want to use the CustomerID twice as a dimension? Or show the dimension value 1 twice? Neither makes sense to me. An app that illustrates it would be nice.

JonnyPoole
Employee
Employee

If you are referring to the values showing only a total for a stacked group rather than individual values for each dimension value in a group I'm afraid i don't think its possible just yet.  Below i get only monthly totals per stack, below that i get month and country totals

Capture2.PNG

Capture.PNG

joeybird
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hiya

I would like to see each customer

the dimension will look like

CustomerID1

CustomerID1

CustomerID2

CustomerID3

CustomerID3

CustomerID3

The stacked chart groups these  as

CustomerID1

CustomerID2

CustomerID3

please help

Gysbert_Wassenaar

CustomerID1

CustomerID1

CustomerID2

CustomerID3

CustomerID3

CustomerID3

I can't see why CustomerID1 is different from CustomerID1 and CustomerID1. And neither can Qlik Sense. So you will have to make explicit why CustomerID1 isn't CustomerID1 and isn't CustomerID1 either. In other words: make them unique values.

joeybird
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hiya

thanx Team

Kind Regards