Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ashokunbi
Contributor III
Contributor III

Straight table displaying null values

I have a straight table that I don't want displaying null values.  I read a comment that said I can control the value I don't want displayed by making the dimension suppress null values and make expression values I don't want as null values so I have the expression below:

If(1-MAPE >.70,null(), 1-MAPE)

The column is displaying values less than 70% and setting values higher than 70% as null, -, but I don't want it to display the null values period.  Please help.

8 Replies
Not applicable

Hello,

You could change your expression so instead of displaying 'null', it could display a number, for example  '-1'.

Then, you could go to the "Data" tab and select your dimension.

Under "Limits" or "Limitation" label select "Exact Value" and then specify it to show only the values greater than '-1'.

I hope it helps,

Estela

ashokunbi
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I tried that but it didn't work.  It still did not exclude the -1 values.

Not applicable

Could you share some prints of your sheet?

ashokunbi
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Here you go. It’s supposed to only show FCA <= 70%. Where you see the – is where they are over 70%. Thanks for your response.

Not applicable

Sorry, but are you using Qlik View?

ashokunbi
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Yes. I just sent an Excel copy so you can see the values I’m getting. There is a lot of proprietary data on the page so I couldn’t send a screen shot.

Not applicable

If you are using Qlik View, please refer to the 'New to QlikView. Discussion Forum

This discussion is about Qlik Sense, and since they are quite different, it is better if you use the specific forum.

I suggest you to use sample data to show your sheet, so you don't have to use Excel and can get faster responses.

I hope it helps : )

ashokunbi
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks. I really appreciate your input.