Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sums in Pivot table with If formula

Hi,

I created several a formulas with an If formula within. The calculated values for each single item is correct, but the sum incorrect.

Can someone tell me why?

In the first Column, you can see how many Items are found --> this line is correct (no if calculation)

Second column shows the age of every Item --> no if formula, calculation correct

Third Column: Doors calculation correct (IF Formula, but not one items, where this if formula is necessary) --> Calcuation for VA Repairs incorrect (the sum can not be taller then the sum of the second column, as this is a part of the total aging in the second column)

Fourth Column: If calculation give values not equal to 0 for every item, but the sum is 0.

Thanks for your help and BR from Germany

Benjamin

3 Replies
sunny_talwar

See here

Sum of rows in pivot tables ‒ QlikView

In short you need to use

Sum(Aggr(YourExpressionHere, YourDimension/s))

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

sounds good, but I get always a mistake in the formula:

sum(aggr({$<Country__c={Germany},Status={qualified},IsConverted={0},IsDeleted={0},Business_Type__c={"Doors","VA Repairs"},[Lead.LeadSource]=-{"Other","Initiated: Prospecting"},OldValue={"qualified"}>}[LeadHistory.CreatedDate.autoCalendar.Date]))

Seems like there something missing, but I don´t know what...

sunny_talwar

This was your measure or dimension?