Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Text box doesn't refresh correctly in Qlik Sense server

Hi,

I have a problem with an application published to our Qlik Sense server (2.0.6).

In my application, I'm using Text & image object to show selected dimensiontype. While using QS desktop everything works fine, but in server, the content of text box doesn't refresh when making selections (text box refreshes only after clicking editmode on and off).

text & image object.PNG

I made a really simple example application (attached), which contains following values:

FruitAmount
Bananas20
Apples15
Pears10

After creating the application, I tested it on desktop (worked fine), and then on the server and the result is shown below:

ServerCapture.png

So, is this a bug, or can I fix this somehow?

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

BR,
Essi

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Hi Chanty,

I've just getting this problem, weirdly, it is not affecting everyone. I'm getting the problem in Chrome, but not in Firefox. I'm raising it with support at the moment. I'll add anything I hear.

Kind Regards,

Dave

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

chk with the browser compatability?

and restrt ur qvf?  and restrt ur system as well and reload again.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks for the response.

I'm using Google Chrome (listed in supported browsers) and also tested the problem with Microsoft Edge.

Also tested restarting qvf. I tested the scenario with multiple different files to make sure the problem isn't cased by any of other calculations in my real application file. System reboot didn't help eighter.

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

did u try to  rename the file and reload again?

Not applicable
Author

Hi Chanty,

I've just getting this problem, weirdly, it is not affecting everyone. I'm getting the problem in Chrome, but not in Firefox. I'm raising it with support at the moment. I'll add anything I hear.

Kind Regards,

Dave

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

Okay fine.

Not applicable
Author

Thank you for responses! When using Firefox, the problem doesn't appear. At least for a while I can use Firefox to view reports

Not applicable
Author

We are seeing the exact same problem in Chrome (seems fine in IE11).   I tried this in our Dev environment using older versions of our app and they too are suddenly not working.  Did anyone find out more about this issue?

Not applicable
Author

We installed Qlik Sense 2.2 and the problem seems to be fixed in this version.