Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tim_m
Partner - Contributor III

Three different Colors in my Combination Chart?

Hi Folks,

Here you see three expressions: One for my target value (pink color), one for my acutal value (green color) and the red line symbolizes the previous year. Please can you help me to make an expression in the color options, to insert a white line for the previous year, a black color for the actual value and a yellow color for my target value, Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Kindly add this 3 expressions in master Item and when you do that there is an option to choose the color for that expression.

Once you choose the color of your choice, it will appear as you want on the chart.

Temp.PNG

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Kindly add this 3 expressions in master Item and when you do that there is an option to choose the color for that expression.

Once you choose the color of your choice, it will appear as you want on the chart.

Temp.PNG

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
tim_m
Author

Thank you for your post. I create 3 master-items with my prefers colors but my visualization not takes over the settings. What is going wrong?

tim_m
Author

It works thank you!

The switch for the colors was still custom. Now it gets up in automatically and it works fine.