Qlik Community

Qlik Sense App Development

Discussion board where members can learn more about Qlik Sense App Development and Usage.

Not applicable

Top 100 based on a tertiary parameter

Hi All,

I have a dimension called Quarter and I have another dimension called Compliance (which has only 2 values - Compliant/Non-Compliant). Other important fields are Supplier Name, Value (which basically details the spend for each line item). I want to create a stacked bar chart showing the percentage of spend on Compliant and Non-Compliant Suppliers for each quarter. This is quite straightforward and after declaring Quarter and Compliance as dimensions, I used the following expression.

sum({$}Value)/sum({$}TOTAL <Quarter> Value)

This worked great. However, now I want to create the same stacked % bar graph for Compliant and Non-Compliant suppliers - BUT want to consider the spend of only the Top 100 Suppliers (based on spend).

Would appreciate your help on this. Thanks in advance!

7 Replies

Re: Top 100 based on a tertiary parameter

Dimensions are still Quarter and Compliance? You want Top 100 Suppliers for each Quarter or Top 100 Suppliers across the total period?

Not applicable

Hi Sunny,

Thanks for your help. I want the top 100 suppliers for each quarter.

What is your dimension? Would you be able to share a sample?

Not applicable

Dimension is Quarter. Unfortunately, I can't share a sample due to data sensitivity.

I am not asking for the real data. I am just looking for mocked up data just to understand the kind of data you have.

Not applicable

Hi Sunny,

Sorry for the late response.

Please find attached a representation of the sample data. In this representation, for example, i would want to take a look at the top 3 or 4 suppliers.

Regards,

Prashant

What is the expected output for the sample provided? Can you check if this is what you want?

Top 3

Sum(Aggr(If(Rank(Sum(Value)) < 4, Sum(Value)), Quarter, Compliance, [Supplier Name]))/Sum(TOTAL <Quarter> Aggr(If(Rank(Sum(Value)) < 4, Sum(Value)), Quarter, Compliance, [Supplier Name]))

Top 4

Sum(Aggr(If(Rank(Sum(Value)) < 5, Sum(Value)), Quarter, Compliance, [Supplier Name]))/Sum(TOTAL <Quarter> Aggr(If(Rank(Sum(Value)) < 5, Sum(Value)), Quarter, Compliance, [Supplier Name]))

Community Browser