Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dimich1978
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Tracking task status and notifying system administrators

Good afternoon, colleagues.
Has anyone implemented the following task? Every morning it is necessary to keep track of the tasks (data update) which were completed and which were completed with an error. Those who have completed the error send by mail to the system administrator, also duplicate in Telegram and for example SMS. If you use Nprinting, then send it only by mail, but I would like to at least duplicate another in Telegram. Thanks to everyone who responds.

1 Reply
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Can i suggest one thing, Try to bifurcate issues instead of paragraph 🙂

But, As follows

1) Those who have completed the error send by mail to the system administrator - Yes, I did it using SMTP Configuration connector for few of the dashboards

2) duplicate in Telegram and for example SMS. If you use Nprinting, then send it only by mail, but I would like to at least duplicate another in Telegram - I feel, This is one question - If that fails I ask to create N Printing trigger for that batch script can send or allow macro to drop the message in the Group. Curiosity to know, Why you want second one If you already got the first one?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful