Discussion board where members can learn more about Qlik Sense App Development and Usage.
- I have a qliksense server installation
- In addition, I also have qlikview desktop installed on the same server
- I prefer doing all the logic scripting in qlikview desktop (qvw) and storing the final qvd's which I then just LOAD * into the qliksense app (qvf)
- I want to keep running the server in Standard mode (so I guess using the execute statement in the qliksense script won't work?)
- I want to setup a schedule which first reloads the qvw and then directly thereafter reload the qliksense apps (so in the same sequence).
Any ideas on what the best way will be to accomplish this?
You can have a script file of your qvd and include the script file in qvf app, then you can schedule all apps in qvf.
See if this helps.