Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cdecluseau
Contributor III
Contributor III

Unable to export story

Hi all,

For my client, I saw an issue when exporting a story.

Users made some stories. A story contains full sheet (extended sheet). When trying to export, a message error appears : "Une erreur est survenue lors de l'exportation. Veuillez réessayer" (An error occured while exporting. Try again)

After analyzing this, I made this test :
- Story with 1 slide with a full sheet => Export OK
- Story with 2 slides - 1: full sheet - 2: the same full sheet with a different selection => Export KO

It seems that we can't export a story if a slide contains a full sheet with specific selections on it.

The Qlik Sense environment are :
November 2018 Patch 2 - 12.44.3

Does anyone saw this ?

Thanks for any help ;o)

1 Reply
crichter14
Creator
Creator

We have.  I have six of seven slides that will export.  I have been looking for a list of objects that are not exportable.   We knew some objects didn't snap shot because the camera icon didn't appear when we hover over the object (example:  Tabbed Containers).  

There's a list in the Qlik Manual with the Dashboard Bundle Capacity Support and the Visualization Capacity support that lists certain objects as not working with 'storytelling'.  I attached a copy of what I saved.  I'm sorry, I'd send the actual link if I can find it again, I only took some screen shots today to reference for my users when I saw your question (in my search).

By process of elimination I was able to determine the Navigation Bar and Climber List Box do not work, but our other 'standard' objects would.  Trial and error so far on any extensions.  I hope that helps.