Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dandaanilreddy
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Unable to load objects from Qlik nprinting connection

Hello All,

I have created a nprinting connection and the metadata has been generated successfully. I am trying to create a PPT report with the connection. When i tried to add the objects by right clicking on the tables in the template editor i don't see any objects from the created connection. I have not faced this issue earlier with other nprinting applications.  I have tried deleting the connection and recreating multiple times and also duplicating the app and pointing that app id to the new connection but no luck. Please can someone let me know how to resolve this?

Thanks

Labels (1)
4 Replies
mahaveerbiraj
Creator II
Creator II

HI Dandaanil,

The charts are created in the qliksense app those are inbuilt qliksense charts or have you used external extensions,

if you are using external extensions some times object will not create for external extensions. 

Thanks& Regards 

Mahaveer 

dandaanilreddy
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Hi Mahaveer,

I am not using any extensions in my app. All the charts are inbuilt qlik sense charts. The other apps have extensions but still they are working fine. I tried recreating the connection many times but no luck.

Thanks

mahaveerbiraj
Creator II
Creator II

Could you please check does those object  and object id exist in the QMC 

dandaanilreddy
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Hi Mahaveer

I observed that the nprinting will not load the object id's if the object is not straight table. I tested this by converting one pivot table to straight table and the connection appeared and i was able to see the straight table object id. I am using the n printing designer 18.9.5.0. I am sure previously i used to see all the objects in the nprinting connection even if its not a straight table. Is there any limitation on this version ?

Thanks