Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Unable to login to QlikSense

I am getting extremely frustrated with Qlik. Few weeks back I was getting the following message and found that I could access it after retrying a few times. Annoying but got access.

2017-05-24 11_27_46-Error.png

Over the last 5-6 days it has been working fine, yet today when I have a major deliverable, I'm getting the above message again, and now it won't even login with the multiple attempts.

NOTHING has changed on my computer, so I don't know why this intermittent problem reoccurs. I've tried uninstalling, reinstalling, etc, etc, to no avail, and yes I know my credentials, otherwise I wouldn't be able to post this.

I'd use our server version, however the work I am doing requires some specific charts that aren't available on our server version yet, so hence using the desktop version. I also want to use the desktop version as a sandpit environment, as I can't add custom objects to the server if I want to try new objects out. This needs to be fixed as I have seen multiple posts for this problem.

0 Replies