cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
carlcimino
Creator II
Creator II

Variable Button to Drive Sets of Metrics

Hello, Looking to have a button/variable drive which set of metrics appear in my combo chart.  I have 6 metrics but they are two groups of 3 metrics.  One is a count and one is a dollar.  I created a variable for the button called vCountPrem = 1.  How do I change the set analysis to use that variable in the 2 groups of three metrics to use the button so that if Stick Count is selected the first 3 metrics below appear and if Premium is selected the 2nd 3 metrics appear.  Any help would be much appreciated.

Count 

sum({<DateType={Create}>}ISSUED)

sum({<DateType={Create}>}QUOTED)

sum({<DateType={Create}>}ISSUED) / sum({<DateType={Create}>}QUOTED)

Premium

sum({<DateType={Create}>}ISSUED_PREMIUM)

sum({<DateType={Create}>}QUOTED_PREMIUM)

sum({<DateType={Create}>}ISSUED_PREMIUM) / sum({<DateType={Create}>}QUOTED_PREMIUM)

Chart with Button.jpg

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
vikramv
Creator III
Creator III

Hi,

I think the easiest way to do this in Qlik Sense is to use the Show / Hide Container from the Qlik Dashboard Bundle.

You need to create two similar charts and add them to master item for the 2 set of groups.

Thanks.

Vikky

View solution in original post

1 Reply
vikramv
Creator III
Creator III

Hi,

I think the easiest way to do this in Qlik Sense is to use the Show / Hide Container from the Qlik Dashboard Bundle.

You need to create two similar charts and add them to master item for the 2 set of groups.

Thanks.

Vikky