Qlik Community

Ask a Question

Qlik Sense App Development

Discussion board where members can learn more about Qlik Sense App Development and Usage.

Announcements
Welcome to our newly redesigned Qlik Community! Read our blog to learn about all the new updates: READ BLOG and REPORTED ISSUES
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Visualization only reacting to custom filter pane

Hello.

I encounter a strange problem when i make a selection from a filter pane which i edited to only show curtain values, the expression looks like this:

if(Match([Field1],’Text1’ ,'Text2’,' Text3',' Text4',' Text5',' Text6'),[Field1])

The filter pane looks right and I can also make the right selections.

Then I have a line chart with 6 different lines, which all is related to the “Textx”, in the filter pane. The expression for one of them looks like this:

((sum({$<Type={‘Type1’},Year={'2015'},[Field1]={‘Text1‘}>} Data )-sum({$<Type={'Type1’},Year={'2014'},[Field1]={‘Text2’}>} Data))/sum({$<Type={‘Type1’},Year={'2014'},[Field1]={‘Text2’}>} Data ))

Field1 and Text1 and Text2 is both equal to the ones in the filter pane, and when I make an selection in the filter pane the visualization reacts as intended.

The problem begins when I make a selection in a filter pane on another sheet with Field1 (as in the custom filter pane) as dimension but this filter pane is not custom made to only have the 6 values. Whenever I select something in this filter pane the line charts with the 6 different lines does not react and a selection is not made in the custom made filter pane.

Anyone know what is causing this?

0 Replies