cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jose_baldivieso
Contributor
Contributor

Vizlib crashes

Hi! I'm testing vizlib to build some dashboards in Qliksense, I've got the free version of vizlib and I already installed it. I'm also using Qliksense Desktop free version.

My problem is that I'm developing some KPI using this extension and it crashes all the time, I'm very surprised about this behaivour.  If I harcode a number in a text label works, after that I try to use a simple aggreation (ex sum(sales)) and the label dissapears, sometimes work and after trying to set the number format o simply resize the label it crashes at the point of closing the sense desktop program and loosing all changes made.

I asked a friend to install and use the extensions and same problems are ocurring to him, I don't know if it's only happening in the free version o this library is really unstable.

I'm willing to hear your experiencices and sugestions.

Thanks in advance!

Labels (3)
3 Replies
anguila
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi,

I'd recommend to reach out to support@vizlib.com to get assistance from the Vizlib support team.

Best,

David

Jose_baldivieso
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thanks davis! I've been struglin for a while, then I stopped using the format number options and it stop the crashes, seems they are a little buggy yet,

Best,

Jose.

Giuseppe_VizLib
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Hello! 🙂

You may reach us at support@vizlib.com 

or you can open a ticket after you login to our User Portal.

You can also evaluate as a free trial, by downloading and installing our Vizlib June 2019 Release.

regards

Giuseppe

Vizlib Customer Success Manager