Hi! I'm testing vizlib to build some dashboards in Qliksense, I've got the free version of vizlib and I already installed it. I'm also using Qliksense Desktop free version.
My problem is that I'm developing some KPI using this extension and it crashes all the time, I'm very surprised about this behaivour. If I harcode a number in a text label works, after that I try to use a simple aggreation (ex sum(sales)) and the label dissapears, sometimes work and after trying to set the number format o simply resize the label it crashes at the point of closing the sense desktop program and loosing all changes made.
I asked a friend to install and use the extensions and same problems are ocurring to him, I don't know if it's only happening in the free version o this library is really unstable.
I'm willing to hear your experiencices and sugestions.