Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paulyeo11
Master
Master

When Qlik Sense release new version it will affect those sheet with extension.

Hi All

I like to know how you guy handle the above issue ? My issue is when i upgrade new version of Qlik Sense software , all my sheet with extension will not be supported , for example i rely a lot on variable extension , and when i update my qlik sense sofgware version from 2 to 3 , my my sheet with variable will not be able to work . because the variable extension is not support with new version of qlik sense , and need to wait for the extension developer to update.

it there any way i can solve the above issue , hope some one facing the same issue share with me.

Paul

2 Replies
rittermd
Master
Master

If extensions are not updated they can break when a new version is released of Qlik Sense.  You can wait to upgrade until all of your extensions are updated to work with that version.  You could write your own extensions.  You don't really have any other options that I know of.

paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Hi Mark

Thank you very much for your sharing. You think this issue in future will settle ? What happen those customer who purchase Qlik Sense License are they also facing same issue ?

Paul Yeo

DIrector

TDS Technology (S) P/L

Whatsapp +659:261804