Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JourdanDixon
Contributor
Contributor

Why do charts show blank unless I select values explicitly

I'm not sure if something changed in an update or what. This didn't use to happen. I'm in the newest version.

All the charts I create show blank unless I explicitly select values from selections pane or in a filter pane. Shouldn't the default show all data until I activate a filter by selection? I know that there's an option to select everything from a selection on open, but I can't seem to find how to disable what's happening now as the default. This is not just on a single chart here and there. It's on anything I create.

You can see no filter is created, yet no data. And the setting that would do this in a single chart isn't engaged.

Screen Shot 2019-03-22 at 1.49.46 PM.png

And if I force selections...

Screen Shot 2019-03-22 at 1.49.30 PM.png

Creativity is Intelligence Having Fun.
Labels (3)
2 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Is this some kind of extension you are using? chart from your screenshot does not look like native object. Maybe there is a problem...?

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
JourdanDixon
Contributor
Contributor
Author

I altered my post to use the built in bar chart. I get the same issue with that and the VizLib library.

Creativity is Intelligence Having Fun.