Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paulyeo11
Master
Master

Why i cannot export my story to ppt ?

Hi All

I create a stpry telling , when i created 3 slide it can export to ppt , but then when i keep adding to 6 slide and i moving slide from 1 to 6 and 6 to 1 , i notice that it does not able to export to ppt.

what it the latest QS software ver ? i am using ver 2.1.1 build 22

If my version are old , may be i can upgrade the version.

In case some one have work around , pls share.

Paul

4 Replies
Josh_Good
Employee
Employee

Hi Paul,

You are on the most recent version to Qlik Sense Desktop.  Would be be able to post the app or dummy app the has the same behviour?  This will help us troubleshoot the issue.

-Josh

Qlik

PS

We release a new version every February, June and October which you can download from here:

http://www.qlik.com/try-or-buy/download-qlik-sense

paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

‌HI Josh

Thank you for your help.

i Think I know the issue now . The problem is it does not show user how many % have been upload . A it force us to upload the ppt to CLOUD server. When we have ppt for sales meeting with image 30 pages , meaning we need long  to upload , unless we have very high speed internet cede other wise it going to take very Long .

Hope that in future version , above suggestion can be improve to help us . As I must said this feature will help QV gain more customer. Why ?

1. Ppt file still need in most of the meeting.

2. QV lack of this feature  And many are request for this feature.

In case I still have problem I will post my QVF file here.

Paul

paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Hi Josh

can i have your email address ? so that i can send you the qvf file. As i still unable to convert to ppt.

Paul

paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Hi Josh

In case you have Any update pls let me know  , as i am still facing some issue on ver 2.2.

Paul