Qlik Community

Qlik Sense App Development

Discussion board where members can learn more about Qlik Sense App Development and Usage.

Announcements
Qlik® Product Spotlight: Discover what’s possible. Get more from our products.
See for yourself. Register today.
paulyeo11
Not applicable

Why i find it Hard to design sheet with many chart and table compare to single page chart and table ?

Hi All

Many time i try to design 3 or more report into one page , i alway find it diffcuilt. For example on one page i show the :-

sales vs target for last 3 yea,

Top 5 customer LY sales by brand.

Top 5 customer LY sales by segment.

Segment sales CY vs LY.

When i break into each sheet focus on one , it is alway easy.

My questions is when i look at demo app from Qlik , usually many chart and table into one page.

So i beleive there must by some right approach , hope some can share with me the trick.

Paul

5 Replies
paulyeo11
Not applicable

Re: Why i find it Hard to design sheet with many chart and table compare to single page chart and table ?

my qvf

shraddha_g
Not applicable

Re: Why i find it Hard to design sheet with many chart and table compare to single page chart and table ?

You can Try something like done in attached..

You can also combine tables if possible.

rahulpawarb
Not applicable

Hello Paul,

It is not mentioned anywhere how many charts/objects can be placed on one sheet. Your dashboard should tell a story (purpose). Considering this you can place related components on single sheet.

Hope this will help.

Regards!

Rahul

paulyeo11
Not applicable

Hi Shradha

Thank you for your comment and feedback , You got the point. As my actual app many report. So later become very confuse. if i prepare each report one sheet , easy for my to create story . and convert to ppt.

Paul

paulyeo11
Not applicable

Hi Rahul

I think you got the point , it must tell the story. that is the most diffcuilt in design the dashboard , Any reference material that i can refer to ?

Paul