Hi , I try to use Binary load on one of our server, I first add data_model.qvf and app on server and I try to use binary load in app what I add Binary load is not work , but when I created new app on the same server and use the same binary load is work. I dont know what is exactly the problem. App what I add dont have any security limitation.
I answer on my question : Problem is bug in Qlik Sense 3.1. You can see that from log file I starting binary load in first line and ending the script after loading all date and time formats in qlik sense but qlik sense going trough my connectors what is not connect to any folder and check only one Includeconnector . After comment this connector binary load start to work.