Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

calculation error with Networkdays() function

Hello,

I have a problem with the networkdays () function.

This function takes into account holidays that are not within the calculation interval:

for example:

My date format is as follows:

SET DateFormat = 'DD-MM-YY';

The call of the function:

Networkdays ('16 -01-17 ', '19 -01-17') referrals 4, between 16 and 19 January there are 4 working days: the result is correct.

If now I set the {holiday} parameter by simulating a holiday on 20/01/2017 (so after the 19th)

Networkdays ('16 -01-17 ', '19 -01-17', '20 -01-17 ',' 20-01-17 ') references 3.

I have this problem every time my end date and the day before a holiday.

Have you ever encountered this problem and what solution have you applied?

Thank you for your help

10 Replies
ajayvermaida
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi Sunny,

can you please help me to calculating the time diff between two dates based on given points

1- First I have to calculate the time weekdays in between 7 Am to 11 PM excluding sat and sun . am using below script for this but prob is that when both the dates are weekend then its also calculate the time diff  .

if(not WildMatch(IssueStatus,'Pending') , (Interval((RangeMin(frac(IssueResolutionDate), MakeTime(23))- RangeMax(frac(IssueCreateDate), MakeTime(7)))+
( NetWorkDays(IssueCreateDate, IssueResolutionDate-1) * MakeTime(16)) ))) as TotalTime,

2- Second I have to calculate the time diff only Weekend Sat or Sun in between 10 Am to 4 PM . also if any dates is weekend and other one is weekday then it calculate the time based on diff time difference .

3- if any ticket open in the last month and closed in next month then it calculate the time as point 1 except if it comes on weekdays .

Please help me to find the correct result 

Thanks

Ajay