Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gorterzelf7
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

combine master calendar (filter) to select date range

Hello all,

I hope someone can help me. I have added a nice example qvf with some data.

I want to select (week with year) in the filter which i have created through a mastercalender.

In the pivot table i only want to see the selected week in the filter and the next 13 weeks.

Is there someboby that knows how to create such an dimension? Or how to fix this?

I hope you can take a look at the qvf and add the solution in to the qvf or any help would be great.

With kind regards,

Martijn

6 Replies
gorterzelf7
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Anybody? Lol, it also would be nice if i select a week i see the amount of this year and from last year for the selected week, but i think i can figure that out.

gorterzelf7
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Or are this some kind of rolling weeks?

vitaliichupryna
Creator III
Creator III

Hi Martijn,

I've checked your qvf file, you have a problem with data model - your tables Blad1 and master calendar are not linked and for this reason any selections in the Master calendar doesn't affect data in the Blad1 table.

I've made updates in your script, please check and let me know if it works.

QlikDataModel.jpg

Thanks,

Vitalii

gorterzelf7
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Tnanks Vitalii,

I see what you mean, i thought they should not be connected, but i changed that.

When I select 1 week in the filter it shows 1 week, i actual want to see 13 weeks when i select one week, do you know how to do that?

As an extra challenge i would like to see the amount of the selected week and the amount of the select week - 1 year.

Thanks,

Martijn

vitaliichupryna
Creator III
Creator III

Martijn,

You can do this with set analysis.

Check this article, it can be useful for you:

Date Level Analysis - WTD, MTD, QTD & YTD (Current Year & Previous Year)

Thanks,

Vitalii

gorterzelf7
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Thanks Vitalii,

I got it for this year, last year is still a bit difficult.

But we go on and we will get there if anybody has a tip in the meanwhile, that would be great and else i will post the solution later.

Thanks again Vitalii