Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PrashantSangle

company logo in qliksense sheet title bar

Good morning all,Setting for logo in sheet headerSetting for logo in sheet headerimaged expected in highlighted red areaimaged expected in highlighted red areaI facing one small issue in qliksense. I am trying to apply company logo in qliksense sheet header.

For some dashboard I am able to set it. but for some dashboard I am not able to do it.

What can be the possible reason for such behavior?

Regards,

Prashant Sangle

Great dreamer's dreams never fulfilled, they are always transcended.
Please appreciate our Qlik community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂
8 Replies
ganapati_h
Partner Ambassador Alumni
Partner Ambassador Alumni

@PrashantSangle Are you able to see the image in on the hard drive the shared folder of QS?

Also are you the owner of the app for which the logo is not reflecting?

PrashantSangle
Author

Are you able to see the image in on the hard drive the shared folder of QS?
> Yes. And I can apply same image to different dashboard also.
Also are you the owner of the app for which the logo is not reflecting?
> Yes.

My initial observation is that, if we create any dashboard using 3rd party theme (i.e. Fisher Price available on sensetheme.com) then such behavior is observed.
Please appreciate our Qlik community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂
pepecc
Contributor III
Contributor III

Good morning.

I am having the same issue. It happens that you can select the new image and the position, however it does not fix it in the app when you leave the screen and it is supposed to be changed (because the save buttom is disable in QS Desktop). Have you solved it yet? It seems to be a Qlik Sense bug.

Best regards.

PrashantSangle
Author

Yes. I have already raised it with qliksupport. They reported as qliksense bug.
asklenar
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

Does anyone know if that has been already fixed in some recent release? I'm facing the same issues in random dashboards and it's quite annoying. Logo appear after several trials, but disappear again after reload.

Thanks, Ales

pepecc
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi,

It is still happening to me, and I am using Qlik Sense Februray 2019 version.

Best regards.

asklenar
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

Thanks. I'm on November 18 Patch 2 version, so at least not fixed by Feb19 version. Does anyone tested it with recent June 2019 release?

Thanks.

BR, Ales

PrashantSangle
Author

@asklenar , I did not try with Feb19 version. I have seen there are so many security flaws in Nov 18 Patch 2 version. Just a suggestion upgrade your patch or update version.

Regards,

Prashant Sangle