Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LenCa
Partner - Contributor III

datedifference multiple costs per minute - how to convert to money for map

hi

in my load script I have two datetime fields. I am getting the difference between those fields in minutes. I multiple the difference by costs per minute. 

On the map I can see costs for each location, the size of the point bubble depends on the costs. But I can see there in tooltips that the costs are for example 0,2m, 15m and so on. It looks like it's showing it in minutes. I tried two different ways how to calculate the costs. Any suggestions what I could try or why is this happening? thank you

This is what I tried:

Money#(Num(OlderDate - NewDate)*0.067) as Costs

Num(Interval(OlderDate- NewDate,'mm'))*0.067 as Costs

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DavidM
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

In that case it is probably number, just question of formatting:

in main script there is variable: Set NumericalAbbreviation and in that you can find number (which is 10 squared by) and the abbreviation. 10 squared by -3 is m - you can change that

View solution in original post

4 Replies
DavidM
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Maybe only change to Num# is needed?

Money#(Num#(OlderDate - NewDate)*0.067) as Costs

Or maybe is the number with too many decimals? In main script 'm' behind the number means -3 zeroes

LenCa
Author

Thank you. I will try to change to Num. 

There is a big probability that the numbers have many decimals, I didn't know about 'm' meaning -3 zeroes, thanks for telling me!

DavidM
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

In that case it is probably number, just question of formatting:

in main script there is variable: Set NumericalAbbreviation and in that you can find number (which is 10 squared by) and the abbreviation. 10 squared by -3 is m - you can change that

LenCa
Author

thank you, this was the issue