Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gilbertojimenez
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

error in variable when write text separate for comma

Hi.

I created a variable for use in set analisis parameter, but in qlik sense april 2020 generate error and is not possible to use in the expression. In other version is not a problem.

Someone have any idea or solution?

gilbertojimenez_0-1589949853317.png

Best regards.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
gilbertojimenez
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Hi Sunny. Thank for answer.

I created an expression to use a variable call vSet_Calendar in which I wrote five fields. 

vSet_Calendar = [zMes].[zPeriodo].[zFecha].[zMes_Num].[zPeriodo_Num].[zFecha_Num].

The expression is vExp_NumProducts = Count( {<$(vSet_Calendar)>} Distinct [Cod Producto] ).

Yesterday I review the version for qlik sense and I found a new release. I update the realease 1 for april 2020, and afther that the variable is ok with ussing a double $(=$(vSet_Calendar)).

Best regards.

Gilberto

View solution in original post

3 Replies
balabhaskarqlik

What's the value added at the end after the value : [zPeriodo_Num]

There's an additional , is there. Could you check that.

sunny_talwar

Where exactly are you using this variable? Can you share how exactly is the expression used and how is it created.

gilbertojimenez
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Hi Sunny. Thank for answer.

I created an expression to use a variable call vSet_Calendar in which I wrote five fields. 

vSet_Calendar = [zMes].[zPeriodo].[zFecha].[zMes_Num].[zPeriodo_Num].[zFecha_Num].

The expression is vExp_NumProducts = Count( {<$(vSet_Calendar)>} Distinct [Cod Producto] ).

Yesterday I review the version for qlik sense and I found a new release. I update the realease 1 for april 2020, and afther that the variable is ok with ussing a double $(=$(vSet_Calendar)).

Best regards.

Gilberto