Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gilbertojimenez
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

error in variable when write text separate for comma

Hi.

I created a variable for use in set analisis parameter, but in qlik sense april 2020 generate error and is not possible to use in the expression. In other version is not a problem.

Someone have any idea or solution?

gilbertojimenez_0-1589949853317.png

Best regards.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
gilbertojimenez
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Hi Sunny. Thank for answer.

I created an expression to use a variable call vSet_Calendar in which I wrote five fields. 

vSet_Calendar = [zMes].[zPeriodo].[zFecha].[zMes_Num].[zPeriodo_Num].[zFecha_Num].

The expression is vExp_NumProducts = Count( {<$(vSet_Calendar)>} Distinct [Cod Producto] ).

Yesterday I review the version for qlik sense and I found a new release. I update the realease 1 for april 2020, and afther that the variable is ok with ussing a double $(=$(vSet_Calendar)).

Best regards.

Gilberto

View solution in original post

3 Replies
balabhaskarqlik

What's the value added at the end after the value : [zPeriodo_Num]

There's an additional , is there. Could you check that.

sunny_talwar

Where exactly are you using this variable? Can you share how exactly is the expression used and how is it created.

gilbertojimenez
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Hi Sunny. Thank for answer.

I created an expression to use a variable call vSet_Calendar in which I wrote five fields. 

vSet_Calendar = [zMes].[zPeriodo].[zFecha].[zMes_Num].[zPeriodo_Num].[zFecha_Num].

The expression is vExp_NumProducts = Count( {<$(vSet_Calendar)>} Distinct [Cod Producto] ).

Yesterday I review the version for qlik sense and I found a new release. I update the realease 1 for april 2020, and afther that the variable is ok with ussing a double $(=$(vSet_Calendar)).

Best regards.

Gilberto