Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Community Office Hours, March 20th. Former Talend Community users, ask your questions live. SIGN UP
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
musketeers
Creator
Creator

few questions in qlik sense

Hi friends,

I am coming from Qlikview development. Now am trying my hands on Qlik Sense. So I am thought process is almost similar as we have in Qlikview while developing the dashboards.

It seems that it is wrong. I need to think in different way while working on qlik sense.

I have few questions on which I need your expert help"

1. I can not see any thing like Document Setting which we have in Qlikview. So how we can write Triggers ate field level, at variable level and On Open and Post Open the document as we can write in Qlikview.

2. How can we hide objects on some condition in Qliksense

3. Is there any way we can write Actions in text box object in qliksense as we write in Qlikview

4. I can see we have lot of extensions for our qlik sense. Is there any place where I can get all the valid extensions.

I have lot of more questions. I will post them once I will not find any answers for them.

Please help me to get the answers for these questions.

Thanks

Rajneesh

2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

In reference to 1-3 none of those features are available in the base product of Qlik Sense. There may be extensions that allow you to do that but as I don't use extensions sorry I can't help with that side.

Not applicable

Question 1,2,3 are not available in Qlik sense. You can't have trigger or action and you can't hide objects in standard Sense.

For the extension, you can try Qlik Branch.  With the extensions, it might help you with some of your questions above but I'm not sure as i haven't used those.