has anyone encountered Qlik Sense mashup script getting locked?
Hi, we are using Qlik Sense April 2019 Patch 1, qliksenseserver 13.21.2
i created a mashup that gets a hypercube and displays a table in HTML. everything works and renders properly. however, when i open the mashup the next day, i dont see the code even when the mashup URL works - looks like the code is locked. i checked with the admin - i am the owner of the mashup.
i will then ask the admin to send me a zip of the extension files and i will delete and re-create the mashup by copy pasting the code as a workaround.
ive experienced this happen first thing in the morning after ive made changes to the mashup the night before. also during the day while im editing the mashup - there doesnt appear to be any pattern