Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
edwin
Master II
Master II

has anyone encountered Qlik Sense mashup script getting locked?

Hi, we are using Qlik Sense April 2019 Patch 1, qliksenseserver 13.21.2

i created a mashup that gets a hypercube and displays a table in HTML. everything works and renders properly.
however, when i open the mashup the next day, i dont see the code even when the mashup URL works - looks like the code is locked. i checked with the admin - i am the owner of the mashup.

i will then ask the admin to send me a zip of the extension files and i will delete and re-create the mashup by copy pasting the code as a workaround.

ive experienced this happen first thing in the morning after ive made changes to the mashup the night before. also during the day while im editing the mashup - there doesnt appear to be any pattern

has anyone experienced this?

2 Replies
EliGohar
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

@edwin I have experienced the same behavior (Qlik Sense November 2018 Patch 4).  

image.png

The same as you, when I back to work at morning I can't see the script I wrote the day before.

Fortunately, I recognized this behavior and every day I copy the script to Notepad++, it's of course not a solution but that's what I'm doing right now.

edwin
Master II
Master II
Author

I did just that prior to the end of day, i would copy the code.  however, one time it occurred in the middle of the day for me prior to backing up.  so that does not work all the time.