Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
edwin
Master II
Master II

has anyone encountered Qlik Sense mashup script getting locked?

Hi, we are using Qlik Sense April 2019 Patch 1, qliksenseserver 13.21.2

i created a mashup that gets a hypercube and displays a table in HTML. everything works and renders properly.
however, when i open the mashup the next day, i dont see the code even when the mashup URL works - looks like the code is locked. i checked with the admin - i am the owner of the mashup.

i will then ask the admin to send me a zip of the extension files and i will delete and re-create the mashup by copy pasting the code as a workaround.

ive experienced this happen first thing in the morning after ive made changes to the mashup the night before. also during the day while im editing the mashup - there doesnt appear to be any pattern

has anyone experienced this?

2 Replies
EliGohar
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

@edwin I have experienced the same behavior (Qlik Sense November 2018 Patch 4).  

image.png

The same as you, when I back to work at morning I can't see the script I wrote the day before.

Fortunately, I recognized this behavior and every day I copy the script to Notepad++, it's of course not a solution but that's what I'm doing right now.

edwin
Master II
Master II
Author

I did just that prior to the end of day, i would copy the code.  however, one time it occurred in the middle of the day for me prior to backing up.  so that does not work all the time.