Qlik Community

Qlik Sense App Development

Discussion board where members can learn more about Qlik Sense App Development and Usage.

skyline01
New Contributor

how to filter visualizations that lack measures via a button

I am working in Qlik Sense 3.2.  I have an app in which I want to filter all visualizations via a button.  After reading similar posts, it seems that the way to do this is to have the button set a variable, and then use this variable in a set expression in the corresponding visualizations.  This means that the affected visualizations must have at least one measure present.  My situation is a bit different, though.  While many of my visualizations have measures (i.e., I can use set expressions in these measures), some of them do not.  In particular, I have several table visualizations that have nothing but dimensions.  How can I filter these table visualizations via the button?  And, more generally, is there a more efficient method for filtering all visualizations via a button, as the current solution would involve implementing a set expression in all visualizations that have measures and implementing some solution for those that do not?  If not, that's okay.

Community Browser