Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tauceef9
Creator
Creator

how to merge 2 measures into 1 in bar chart

Hello Everyone,

In one of our requirement we have to display a bar chart with 2 measures but both measures should be shown in single bar.

It's like this: We have to display number of open incidents and number of open incidents which have missed their SLA.

as the 2nd measure is a part of 1st one only clients are asking to have only one bar which will show the overall open count and with in the same bar missed count should also come and both the values should be displayed.

Please share if there's any option to create this.

Regards,

Tauceef

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
tauceef9
Creator
Creator
Author

Closing this post as we have solved it by dividing the charts into 2 and used AM Combo with Grouped dimensions to merge 2 measures into one.

Thanks a lot for all your support.

Regards,

Tauceef

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Also have a look at the expandable stacked bar chart on Qlik Branch.  I have used it in situations like this.  It can be very helpful.

http://branch.qlik.com/#!/project/57ee35afd9b7fc645546244e

tauceef9
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Jerry,

I have tried the Stacked bar but not working for me.

In our case we actually have to display 4 measures in a single chart.

Like eg. Incidents Open & Incidents Breached SLA

SR Open & SR Breached SLA

If I will use bar chart all 4 will come in a single bar but I want 2 bars, one for Incident(covering open and breached) and one for SR(covering open and breached).

Regards,

Tauceef

tauceef9
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Brian,

I am not getting any option to add multiple measures in this extension.

Would you please help me out.

Regards,

Tauceef

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

could you post an example of the data you need to be displayed on the chart for ease of understanding?

thank you,

tauceef9
Creator
Creator
Author

Closing this post as we have solved it by dividing the charts into 2 and used AM Combo with Grouped dimensions to merge 2 measures into one.

Thanks a lot for all your support.

Regards,

Tauceef