cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

limit to the number of data that can be uploaded

Hello,

I am new to Qlik Sense and I am trying to build a dashboard to display some data contained in an Excel file. Is it posible that QlikSense loses certain functionalities after a given number of rows uploaded?

In my sheet  I only have 2 barcharts and a table. The two barcharts contain a drill-down dimension each. When I upload only the initial 200 rows of my database all the 3 elements update simultaneously whenever a selection is made in one of them, whereas if I upload the entire sheet (25265 rows) this functionality is lost. I can still drill-down a dimension from one of the charts, but the other does not update simultaneously as before. Do you know why this happens?

Thank ou.

2 Replies
Gopi_E
Creator II
Creator II

Hi Marta,

The problem with maybe association problem that is your data model. Please check your data model after loading. when you click to drill down option, the data inference happens with the help of associated fields.

PabloTrevisan
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Hi Marta,

How is the structure of the excel worksheet? Is it standardized so that qlik understands all rows? It seems to me that at some point in your document, the pattern is lost