Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
adelmeire
Contributor II
Contributor II

line chart focusing on unusual values

Hi, I need help to build a line chart.

I would like to see the sales per department during the last 24 months (maybe more).

So in dimension I have my periods and my departments, and in expression, the sum of sales. I have one line per department.

But I only want to see the lines which have a period with a value upper than the medium of its last 6 months + 10%.

How can I do that?

Thanks for your help.

2 Replies
sunny_talwar

Do you have a sample you can share with your expected output to help you better

adelmeire
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Sadly no.

I want, a chart with in abscissa 24 months, and in coordinate the amount of sales in euro. And I want one line per department.

The difficulty is that I only want to display lines which have a value for a month during these 24 months, that is upper at the average of its 6 previous months + 10%.

Example: I display the sales of the Accessories department during the period 2014 and 2015.

If the sales in june 2015 are upper of the average of sales per month + 10% for this department between december 2014 and may 2015, the line is visible.

If the sales in june 2015 are lower of the average of sales per month + 10% for this department between december 2014 and may 2015, the line is NOT visible.

I take june 2015 in the example, but I have to test each month with the 6 previous months of these months.

Thanks for your help