Qlik Community

Qlik Sense App Development

Discussion board where members can learn more about Qlik Sense App Development and Usage.

adelmeire
New Contributor II

line chart focusing on unusual values

Hi, I need help to build a line chart.

I would like to see the sales per department during the last 24 months (maybe more).

So in dimension I have my periods and my departments, and in expression, the sum of sales. I have one line per department.

But I only want to see the lines which have a period with a value upper than the medium of its last 6 months + 10%.

How can I do that?

Thanks for your help.

2 Replies
MVP
MVP

Re: line chart focusing on unusual values

Do you have a sample you can share with your expected output to help you better

adelmeire
New Contributor II

Re: line chart focusing on unusual values

Sadly no.

I want, a chart with in abscissa 24 months, and in coordinate the amount of sales in euro. And I want one line per department.

The difficulty is that I only want to display lines which have a value for a month during these 24 months, that is upper at the average of its 6 previous months + 10%.

Example: I display the sales of the Accessories department during the period 2014 and 2015.

If the sales in june 2015 are upper of the average of sales per month + 10% for this department between december 2014 and may 2015, the line is visible.

If the sales in june 2015 are lower of the average of sales per month + 10% for this department between december 2014 and may 2015, the line is NOT visible.

I take june 2015 in the example, but I have to test each month with the 6 previous months of these months.

Thanks for your help