Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

qlik Sense newline in subtitle chr(13) does not work

Hi guys,

Im trying to write out two expressions in the subtitle of a barchart as:

'CAGR FIRST PERIOD: 1,21%'

'CAGR LAST PERIOD: 1,23%'

i am using chr(13) for the new line but it only creates a space, chr(10) gives me the same, is it not possible to make a newline?

I GET:

'CAGR FIRST PERIOD: 1,2%' 'CAGR LAS

T PERIOD: 1,2%' ,

My expression for the subtitle is:

='CAGR LAST PERIOD: '&num(pow(Sum({$<Date={"$(=Date(Max(Date)- 28))"}>}Sales) / Sum({$<Date={"$(=Date(Max(Date) - 49))"}>}Sales), 1/3) - 1, '0,00%')&chr(13)&'CAGR LAST PERIOD: '&num(pow(Sum({$<Date={"$(=Date(Max(Date)))"}>}TARGET_PAY) / Sum({$<Date={"$(=Date(Max(Date) - 28))"}>}TARGET_PAY), 1/4) - 1, '0,00%')

Thanks!

Sahir

Labels (1)
  • Chart

5 Replies
stigchel
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi Sahir, Can you try with

& chr(13) & chr(10) &

Not applicable
Author

Hi Piet Hein,

I tried that too, unfortunately it doesn't work

Thanks!

Sahir

Not applicable
Author

It doesn't work for me too. Anyone else knows how to get this done?

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hello Sahir,

Subtitle and other header lines are limited to 1 line, and will only wrap at the end of the container.

HTH

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Not applicable
Author

Thanks Mike then I understand, but do you have any tip on how and where to print out some useful information about the charts? I have two CAGR values I want to print out in percent so the viewer can understand what the chart is about, and I need it done within the chart.

Kind regards,

Sahir