Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
joeybird
Creator III
Creator III

remove 00:00:00 time from a chart qlik sense

Hi

I have a trend graph line..and these values show as time differences for orders per customers

This is the sort of question to ask how to stop showing 0 however

This measure is worked out using an if statement.. within the if statement there is sum difference  between two time stamps.

if("CheckDate" < StartCheckDate , max({$<[Temperature]={'<=0'}>} CheckDate) - min({$<[Temperature]={'>0'}, CheckNumber = {1}>} CheckDate), max({$<[Temperature]={'<=0'}>} CheckDate) - min({$<[Temperature]={'>0'}, CheckNumber = {2}>} CheckDate))

1. However some customers are showing up as 00:00:00 how do I in the measure say don't show these customers.. that have 00:00:00 after the calculation ?

or 2. is there a way under the limitation section of qlik to remove 00:00:00 time as more than value?

CheckDate, StartCheckDate, all are formatted 01/01/2001 00:00:00   

CheckNumber just increment numbers as 1, 2, 3

cant send sample of data sorry

please help..

9 Replies
pradosh_thakur
Master II
Master II

Not exactly clear on your requirement but if you don't want the time part then format it using date() function.Can you please elaborate to make it easier for us to help you out.

regards

Pradosh

Learning never stops.
joeybird
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi

I need the time part

e.g data point for the customer ID will show  14:59 , next ID on the data point will be 09:32 

there are some IDs that work out to 00:00... it is these I wish to remove

please help

RicardodelaRosaQlik

Hi Joanna,

with SetAnalysis you can exclude selections from any measure using the operator "-".

For example:

Sum({$<Date=-{"*00:00:00"}>}Sales)

In my case this will exclude from Sales all the Sales that have a Date ending with 00:00:00.

You only need to adjust for your situation.

regards,

Ricardo

joeybird
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi

tried this and no joy

I did try swapping the -=

I also tried moving the * to both ends

any more ideas team?

please help

RicardodelaRosaQlik

Could you try this?

if(RIGHT(CheckDate, 😎 =- '00:00:00' or RIGHT(StartCheckDate,8) =- '00:00:00',if("CheckDate" < StartCheckDate , max({$<[Temperature]={'<=0'}>} CheckDate) - min({$<[Temperature]={'>0'}, CheckNumber = {1}>} CheckDate), max({$<[Temperature]={'<=0'}>} CheckDate) - min({$<[Temperature]={'>0'}, CheckNumber = {2}>} CheckDate)))

Anonymous
Not applicable

Try this

its work fine

Floor() function remove the 00:00:00

Date(Floor(Timestamp#(CreatedDate,'YYYY-MM-DD hh:mm:ss')),'M/D/YYYY')  as Date

Regards

sahadev

joeybird
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi

sorry all numbers are now resulting in 00:00:00

I have tried to change the 8 to 7 or a 9, encase of formatting and no joy

this is a puzzle

any more ideas please ?

Kind regards

pradosh_thakur
Master II
Master II

what about

if("CheckDate" < StartCheckDate , if(max({$<[Temperature]={'<=0'}>} CheckDate) - min({$<[Temperature]={'>0'}, CheckNumber = {1}>} CheckDate)='00:00:00',null(),max({$<[Temperature]={'<=0'}>} CheckDate) - min({$<[Temperature]={'>0'}, CheckNumber = {1}>} CheckDate)), if(max({$<[Temperature]={'<=0'}>} CheckDate) - min({$<[Temperature]={'>0'}, CheckNumber = {2}>} CheckDate)='00:00:00',null(),max({$<[Temperature]={'<=0'}>} CheckDate) - min({$<[Temperature]={'>0'}, CheckNumber = {2}>} CheckDate))

Learning never stops.
joeybird
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi

again, all the values are showing 00:00:00

also note I did add the extra ) on the end as it expression was not valid, but it still did not work.

??