Qlik Community

Qlik Sense App Development

Discussion board where members can learn more about Qlik Sense App Development and Usage.

EmmaC
Contributor

sort order for sheets when using qrs_appobject

Dear all,

I am retrieving the information about sheets using the data connection qrs_appobject. How to get the information about the sort order of the sheets in an App? The order in which the sheets are displayed in the hub!

Am I blind??? I can't see it!

Thanks in advance for your help!

Emma

Tags (1)
3 Replies
rohitk1609
Valued Contributor II

Re: sort order for sheets when using qrs_appobject

Hi Emma,

If you got to App Objects tab in QMC, you can find a sorting option in alphabetical order by which you are do sorting. Now when you talk about any particular application, when a developer create a first sheet, it will  get first position and second position in  right side(As we read left to right) , then we can interchange the position and same we can put any sheet on any position and same will be there when client will access it.

Hope I answered your question. 

EmmaC
Contributor

Thanks Rohit, but my question is, how to get the order in which the sheets are displayed in the hub? (because as you said, the order can change anytime)

rohitk1609
Valued Contributor II

Can be changed anytime means it has to be changed manually , automatically it will not change. Its on developer how he or she arrange the sheet on the time of development.

Community Browser