Qlik Community

Qlik Sense App Development

Discussion board where members can learn more about Qlik Sense App Development and Usage.

ceciliafujita
New Contributor III

try to use aggregation to define my set analysis

Hello folks,

I wanna know if use aggr to define a set in my set analysis is possible,

my dream looks like this:

sum({ [state1] < chave =

if ( aggr( sum({ [state1] < chave = P({ [state1] <cdProc = $::cdProc>} chave)>} value) , chave) <= $(vLimInf) , chave)>}

value)

I got the 'nested aggregation not allowed' error on this:

sum(

if ( aggr( sum({ [state1] < chave = P({ [state1] <cdProc = $::cdProc>} chave)>} value) , chave) <= $(vLimInf) ,

sum({ [state1] < chave = P({ [state1] <cdProc = $::cdProc>} chave)>} value))

I was expectecting the sum of the value of all Chave who has a cdProc under the vLimInf.

the structure:

chave,      cdProc,      value

c1 ,          p1,          10

c1,          p2,          50

c2,          p1,          20 

c3,          p3,          100

c4,          p2,            30

if i select cdProc = p1 then my result is 80 (all the chave's values who has p1)

But i need to insert a limit :/

For ex, if the chave's sum is <=  then 30, so i have to take of the entire chave,and my result should be 60.

what i did that not worked fine was:

sum({ [state1] < chave = P({ [state1] <cdProc = $::cdProc>} chave)>}

if ( aggr( sum({ [state1] < chave = P({ [state1] <cdProc = $::cdProc>} chave)>} value) , chave) <= $(vLimInf) , value)

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MVP
MVP

Re: try to use aggregation to define my set analysis

I am not sure how your alternate states come into play, but to start simple, let's assume you are working in default state on a sample data set like shown above.

=Sum({<chave = p(), cdProc>}value)

On selecting cdProc p1, the expression should return 80 (sum value of all chave that are linked to p1, ignoring the selection on p1).

=Sum({<chave = p()*{"=Sum({1} value)>30"}, cdProc>}value)

This should return 60, sum value of all chave that are linked to p1, ignoring the selection on p1, but now filter the chave that show a total sum value above 30 (using intersection operator *).

2 Replies
MVP
MVP

I am not sure how your alternate states come into play, but to start simple, let's assume you are working in default state on a sample data set like shown above.

=Sum({<chave = p(), cdProc>}value)

On selecting cdProc p1, the expression should return 80 (sum value of all chave that are linked to p1, ignoring the selection on p1).

=Sum({<chave = p()*{"=Sum({1} value)>30"}, cdProc>}value)

This should return 60, sum value of all chave that are linked to p1, ignoring the selection on p1, but now filter the chave that show a total sum value above 30 (using intersection operator *).

ceciliafujita
New Contributor III

Stefan, u r a genius!

Everything works wonderfully here thanks to you!

Community Browser