Qlik Community

Qlik Sense Cloud Discussions

Highlighted
holguinmora54
New Contributor III

Auto refresh scheduling in Qlik Sense Cloud

Hi

I'm trying to create an automatic process to refresh data from different sources on a daily basis in Qlik Sense Cloud Business

I saw these video Qlik Sense Cloud Business - Orientation Overview - YouTube - and at the time of doing the right  click, the option to program the automation process is not displayed.

Captura de Pantalla 2019-04-15 a la(s) 6.55.24 p. m..png

Could you help me with steps to follow?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Support
Support

Re: Auto refresh scheduling in Qlik Sense Cloud

Hi! 

This is possible in our Qlik Sense Cloud business version. By looking at your screenshot I see that you are trying to schedule an Auto Refresh in our Qlik Sense Cloud Personal Free workspace. Good news, from your screen shot  it appears you have a 2nd work space that is most likely a Paid Business one.

To access the 2nd Business work space please Use the down arrow button located in the top left of the screen beside "personal" This arrow key is used to switch between different workspaces. Once in a business workspace you will be able to create larger apps with larger file storage and also schedule refreshes inside that workspace. 

Please note that this feature will only work in the business workspace that is a current paid subscription and is separate from the free personal workspace so you may need to import your personal apps from the personal workspace to the business workspace.  

Please let me know if you have any further questions!

Best, 

George Thomas 

George Thomas
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to mark a correct resolution or answer to your problem or question as correct.
1 Reply
Support
Support

Re: Auto refresh scheduling in Qlik Sense Cloud

Hi! 

This is possible in our Qlik Sense Cloud business version. By looking at your screenshot I see that you are trying to schedule an Auto Refresh in our Qlik Sense Cloud Personal Free workspace. Good news, from your screen shot  it appears you have a 2nd work space that is most likely a Paid Business one.

To access the 2nd Business work space please Use the down arrow button located in the top left of the screen beside "personal" This arrow key is used to switch between different workspaces. Once in a business workspace you will be able to create larger apps with larger file storage and also schedule refreshes inside that workspace. 

Please note that this feature will only work in the business workspace that is a current paid subscription and is separate from the free personal workspace so you may need to import your personal apps from the personal workspace to the business workspace.  

Please let me know if you have any further questions!

Best, 

George Thomas 

George Thomas
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to mark a correct resolution or answer to your problem or question as correct.