Qlik Community

Qlik Sense Cloud Discussions

Not applicable

Automated data refresh

Hi,

i ordered Qlik Cloud Bussines. I can't find automated data option refresh in my panel.

thanks.

m.

12 Replies
mmt
New Contributor III

Re: Automated data refresh

Hi Marcin,

You can learn how to schedule the data refresh in Qlik Sense Cloud Business by watching the short video here: https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense-cloud/Content/Videos/Videos-cloud-scheduling-data-reload.htm

If this answers your question, please mark the answer correct. When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Warm regards,

Melissa Spires

Not applicable

Thanks, but..

in my version Qlik Sense Cloud i don't have option refresh data

qlik1.png

also option import data from database is just..

qlik2.png

mmt
New Contributor III

Hi Marcin - re: refresh, once you publish the app to a stream, you'll have the option to schedule the refresh

response.JPG

Re: import, what data are you looking to import?  At this time, QSCB connects to SFDC, Qlik DataMarket, and flat files (.xls, .csv, .xlsx, .qvd, .qvx).  Coming soon will be REST connectivity and other cloud data sources.  Happy to connect with you over the phone to answer any questions or you can email the Cloud Success Team directly at cloudsuccess@qlik.com.

Warm regards,

Melissa

Not applicable

thanks for Yours help.

After publishing app still don't have a refresh data option. qlik3.png

I need to connect with mysql database, or csv/xml filies from server.

Coming soon will be REST connectivity and other cloud data sources.

I was convinced this is possible now.. Coming soon means weeks or months?

m.

robert99
Valued Contributor II

Hi Marcin

Also note that the refresh only refreshes the STREAM. The WORKSPACE does not refresh.

So refresh Data now

should say

Refresh Stream App

and Schedule Data Refresh >>>>  Schedule Stream Refresh

robert99
Valued Contributor II

Hi Melissa

When is an automatic refresh from in-house servers planned??

robert99
Valued Contributor II

The private App can not be automatically refreshed

Only the paid for work-space

Refresh is a bit limited at present. The files (QVDs etc) need to be manually uploaded. An the refresh can only be set up to be done daily. But its a very promising start but more needs to be done

I just wish QLIK would give us a timetable of when these essential enhancements are planned

mmt
New Contributor III

Hi Marcin,

Looks like you are working in your free "Personal" space vs. your Cloud Business "Workspaces" down below. You only have the ability to schedule refreshes with Qlik Sense Cloud Business. 

Therefore, if you publish your "Dynamik" App found in your "bookbook" Cloud Business workspace to one of 3 streams, you will be able to schedule refresh on the Dynamik App within that stream.

I cannot speak to the exact timing of when the additional connectivity will be available.

Warm regards,

Melissa

mmt
New Contributor III

Thanks Robert - I will provide that feedback to the team.

Melissa

Community Browser