Qlik Community

Qlik Sense Cloud Discussions

Highlighted
Partner
Partner

Can't share My Stream

Hi,

I can't share My Stream with other signed up users or non-users. From what I've already found on the forums, I should be able to add a non-user by their email address and they'll receive a mail asking them to sign up to get access. Users should receive an email and be able to use their existing account to viewe my stream.
I've entered both types (user & non-user) but they're not receiving emails. The requests show as "pending" in the app.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Tags (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Employee
Employee

Re: Can't share My Stream

Hi Alisdair - I too have witnessed the behavior and reported it, Case reference number is: 01501096.

Can you please report it too by following the guidelines here: Found a bug or a product related problem? You can open a case!

Let me know how you do. If I hear something sooner, I will update this thread,

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Regards,

Michael Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
2 Replies
Employee
Employee

Hi Alisdair - I too have witnessed the behavior and reported it, Case reference number is: 01501096.

Can you please report it too by following the guidelines here: Found a bug or a product related problem? You can open a case!

Let me know how you do. If I hear something sooner, I will update this thread,

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Regards,

Michael Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Partner
Partner

Thanks Michael. Bug reported - 01501495