Qlik Community

Qlik Sense Cloud Discussions

Not applicable

Can't share w/ followers on Cloud Hub, no "share" button ENG/FR

Hello,

I wonder how to share my application from my shared cloud workspace area, as I have no "Share" button next to my "Followers" space at the bottom of my shared cloud workspace area (see pic below). I am on mac OSX 10.11.4, Safari 9.1, so I can't check on Qlik Sense Desktop.

I tried to ask to official support but can't find the proper way.

Someone could help me, please ?

Thanks.

----------------------- FR : -----------

Bonjour,

Je me demande comment partager mon application depuis l'espace Mon cloud partagé, car je n'ai pas de bouton "Partag." dans la section "Mes abonnés" en bas de la page (voir la capture d'écran ci-dessous). Je suis sur mac OSX 10.11.4, Safari 9.1, je ne peux donc pas passer par Qlik Sense Desktop.

J'ai tenté de contacter le support officiel mais sans trouver le bon moyen.

Quelqu'un pourrait m'éclairer, s'il vous plaît ?

Merci.

Capture d’écran 2016-04-11 à 17.12.43.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Employee
Employee

Re: Can't share w/ followers on Cloud Hub, no "share" button ENG/FR

Thomas - I did get an answer back from my developers and they confirmed it to be adblockers:

ad blockers hide buttons that have classes like `.share-button

Hope this helps.

/karl

Cloud Operations

4 Replies
Employee
Employee

Hello Thomas.

Thank you for your post. I have reviewed this and copied the appropriate people. Can you try Chrome or another browser to see if the same behavior exists with your account? - Even if you have a tablet, can you attempt to verify the behavior?

Hello kha‌ - it seems that a share button is missing with Safari.

Please note that you can also use the Cloud Feedback link in the Qlik Cloud hub to contact the Qlik Cloud team with information of this type.

We appreciate your diligence.

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Employee
Employee

Thomas/Mike -  I am unable to reproduce in safari (same version).  Can you try in a private window of safari and let me know if it persists? Also is there any errors in the error console (under Develop>Show Error Console).

Thanks.

/Karl

Cloud Operations

Not applicable

Hello Michael and Karl,

Thank you for your answers and ideas. I just try with a private window, and...same bug.

BUT ! I thank about desactivate AdBlock and all is back to normal, the "Share" button is back ! Sorry about it, totally my fault.

A huge thank for your reactivity,

Thomas

Employee
Employee

Thomas - I did get an answer back from my developers and they confirmed it to be adblockers:

ad blockers hide buttons that have classes like `.share-button

Hope this helps.

/karl

Cloud Operations

Community Browser