Qlik Community

Qlik Sense Cloud Discussions

timsaddler
Contributor II

Cannot create Qliksense Cloud app

Hi all

i'm trying to create an app as a proof of concept but all i get is a hang on setting up (see screenshots)

Can someone suggest how to get round this ?

Thanks in advance

Sense1.png

Sense2.png

9 Replies
Employee
Employee

Re: Cannot create Qliksense Cloud app

Hi Tim - thanks for reaching out - I too am having this issue and reported it - I am told they are actively working on it - something to do with some of the host processes hanging - not sure if it is Qlik related or Amazon - I can update you as I learn more. It seems there are a few nodes that people are getting connected to - where the process hangs - if you clear your cache / cookies for example and retry - you may get connected to another node that is not inflicted with this issue. Let me know how you make out.

kha‌ - what is the status on this?

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
jayakumarm
New Contributor II

Hi

Use Another Different Browser and Create Another Name

Employee
Employee

Hello Jaya - unfortunately - it is not as simple as that - I have also tried that earlier - and the issue is on the host side. Just wanted to clarify for others that might stumble across this.

Thanks for your input.

Regards,

Mike T

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
timsaddler
Contributor II

Hi again,

Six days on and still getting the same scenario with a round ball saying "setting up"

My proof of concept was due by the end of October !

Do i need to escalate this through our support partner ?

Can someone advise.

Many thanks

Employee
Employee

I'll find out

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Employee
Employee

Hi Tim - from the cloud team:

"We are recycling the nodes in production right now and have run into unexpected disruptions in service. From a customer point of view this will cause App open errors. We anticipate this to be fixed momentarily."

Let me know if you are still experiencing the issue.

Regards,

Mike

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
timsaddler
Contributor II

Hi still have the same issue :-

URL as below :-

https://eu.qlikcloud.com/edit/59fc29d1740eb100013479cf

timsaddler
Contributor II

UPDATE : The Qliksense Cloud works if i log in whilst on a server using Windows Server 2012 R2

Doesn't work when using Widows 7 Professional on my own Laptop

Very odd !

dac
New Contributor II

Perhaps you are having issues with websockets from your Windows 7 laptop/network?

To help rule out an issue with websocket communication you could check the results you get from some a websocket test page, for example:

For Qlik Sense and qlikcloud.com to operate correctly requires stable websocket connectivity... perhaps this is the difference with your Windows Server 2012 R2 setup... could be an interesting factor to rule-out.

Community Browser