Qlik Community

Qlik Sense Cloud Discussions

Highlighted
Partner
Partner

Cannot open attached file

Hi everyone,

When I create an app in the cloud, I attach an excel file, load everything and start making the app. Everything works great, untill I log out and re-open the app a few hours or a day later. When I log back in and open the app, visualisations change/disappear and when I look in the data manager, it says that loading failed because it was unable to load the attached datafile.

When I look in data manager for tables, it shows the database, but says that it is currently unavailable. So it seems that everytime I stop working and re-open the app, it removes the datafile?

I can add the datafile again and then it loads fine, but when I log out again the same thing happens over and over!

Please help me out because this is getting quite frustrating. Thanks in advance!

Tags (2)
5 Replies
Employee
Employee

Re: Cannot open attached file

Hi Bart - thank you for sharing your experience - I have informed the appropriate people. Please keep us updated as you progress - and I will do the same for you.

Regards,

Mike T

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Partner
Partner

Here is a screenshot of the issue. It's in Dutch so I made a rough translation to English in red.

Qlik cloud error.jpg

Employee
Employee

Hello Bart - I got confirmation that they were able to reproduce the issue and are attempting to fix it.

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Partner
Partner

Hi Michael,

I'm still having the same issue. How is it going with the fix? I would like to build a new app, but reuploading the data and recreating the associations after every inactive period is really counter-effective...

Employee
Employee

Hi Bart,

is this still a problem for you? We've have tried reproducing this behavior internally but without any luck. Please get back to us if it is still a case, thanks!

Best Regards,

Arkadiusz Misiewicz